Xerox WorkCentre 4265xm Enterprise MFP
High Performance MFP for the Enterprise
- Function: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print speed: 55 PPM
- Printing resolution: 1200X1200 DPI
- Input capacity: 620 pages, up to 3040 pages with additional trays
- Output capacity: 500-sheet tray, 50-sheet stapling
- Two sides Printing: Yes
- ADF capacity: 100 sheets
- Monthly printing duty cycle: up to 250,000 pages
- Recommend Monthly Printing Volume: 6,000 pages
- Media sizes support: Custom sizes: 5.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in
- Communication ports: 10/100BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, optional Wi-fi
- Scan destinations: Scan to Computer via SMB, Email, Folder, FTP, SFTP, Client, Network, HTTP, HTTPS, XPS, Image-only PDF, JPEG, Single-and Multi-page TIFF, USB Memory
- Workgroup Mid size workgroup
- Warranty: One-year Onsite
Xerox WorkCentre 4265/xm multifunction printer streamlines your everyday office document flow, providing the best solutions you need to collaborate more effectively through simplified digital and paper-driven workflows – securely and cost effectively.
Why choose WorkCentre 4265xm MFP?
- Streamline document flow process. Print directly from a USB memory drive or scan and store for convenient printing later – no computer needed.
- Customized for your business. You get copy, print, scan, email and fax (4265x) functionality, plus a range of finishing and media handling options that let you tailor the WorkCentre 4265 to your needs.
- Protect against data breaches. Compliant with the 256-bit AES FIPS 140-2 standard, safeguards all sensitive data with encrypted PDF files for scanning and hard drive encryption.
- Keep unauthorized users out. Xerox user permissions, network authentications, IP filtering and smart card features ensure that only authorized users have access to the device.
- Stay ahead of security threats. Xerox proactively monitors security clearinghouses for new threats as they emerge and provides patches when needed. This ensures that your device’s security is current and your data is safe.
- Print when and where you want. With Apple® AirPrint™, you can print email, and important office documents directly from your mobile iOS device when connected to your office Wi-Fi network. And when working offsite, you can use Xerox® PrintBack to print documents back at the office.
- Stay current and compliant. Whether you work in government, finance or healthcare or other industries, WorkCentre 3655 devices comply with the latest security standards including Common Criteria, HIPAA, Data Protection Act, COBIT and more.
|WorkCentre 4265 B/W MFP Model Comparison, Ordering Information|
|WorkCentre 4265s, Print/Copy/Scan||Buy 4265/s|
|WorkCentre 4265sm, Print/Copy/Scan||Buy 4265/sm|
|WorkCentre 4265x, Print/Copy/Scan/Fax||Buy 4265/x|
|WorkCentre 4265xm, Print/Copy/Scan/Fax||Buy 4265/xm|
|Genuine Printer Supplies for WorkCentre 4265 MFP|
|Xerox Standard Capacity Toner, 10,000 pages yield||106R03104|
|Xerox High Capacity Toner Cartridge, 25,000 pages yield||106R02734|
|Xerox Extra High Capacity Toner Cartridge, 50,900 pages yield||106R03102|
|Xerox Smart Drum Kit, 100,000 pages yield||113R00776|
|Xerox Maintenance Kit, 250,000 page yield||115R00086|
|Xerox Transfer Roller Maintenance Kit, 125,000 pages yield||108R01266|
|Xerox Feel Roller Maintenance Kit, 250,000 page yield||108R01267|
|Xerox Staple cartridge, 3 boxes of 5,000 each||008R12941|