Robust Narrow Carriage Impact Printer for Demanding Business
- Function: 9 Pin Dot Matrix Printer
- Print Speed: 375 cps Fast Draft, 250 cps Utility, 62 cps Near Letter Quality
- Printing Resolution: 240 x 216 dpi
- Paper Feeding: Top Friction, Bottom (with optional Tractor), Rear Pinfeed Platen
- Paper Handling: Single/Multi-part, Continuous forms, Cut sheet, Envelopes, Card stock, Labels
- Number of copies: 4-part Rear Feed; 5-part Bottom Feed
- Interface Ports: USB, Serial
- Workgroup size: Single user
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 20,000 POH @ 25% duty cycle
- Warranty: 3-year for printer, 2 years for printhead
OKI MicroLine 186 is a compact forms printer that thrives in industrial and point-of-sale environments. It’s built to meet the renowned OKI standards for quality and Tank-Tough® reliability.
The ML186 has a 20,000-hour MTBF rating, more than triple that of its closest competitor. Just put it to work and see for yourself how it delivers!
ML186 offers both bottom-feed and short-tear standard, so you can remove forms right at the perforation every time… which means the next form isn’t wasted.
|OKI ML186 Printer Models Comparison|
|OKI ML186 with USB and Parallel port
|OKI ML186 with USB and Serial port||Buy 62422401|
|Genuine Oki Print Ribbon for ML186
|Genuine Oki 320 Print Ribbon||Buy 52102001|
|Genuine Oki 320 Print Ribbon, 12 pack||Buy 52102001-k12|