Would you pay for a maintenance kit if you can buy a new printer for less?
Especially if you have just spent several hundreds on four color toners just a month ago.
It is very common that a maintenance kit and four color toners cost more than a new printer. That is why it makes great sense to replace a perfectly working printer, sometime. This happens a lot for low-cost entry-level color printer or MFP. This is not the case for those expensive enterprise level printers and MFPs.
Here are several reasons to replace a printer, instead of spending more money on maintenance kit or printer supplies on a one-year-old printer that is perfectly working fine:
- When promotion offers unbelievable saving.
- When you get fed up with endless service calls.
- When the warranty on the old printer can no longer extend.
- When new printers can reduce downtime, improve productivity.
- When new printers offer faster printing speed, advance features.
- When the cost of buying four color toners is more than a new printer.
- When buying a new printer cost less than buying just a maintenance kit.
Promotion offers the best time and best deal to add or replace a printer of MFP. Before you add a new printer or replace existing printer, check out our monthly promotion, you might find something that meet your need, and save money at the same time.