The New Standard Intelligent Impact Printing
- Function: Dual 9 Pin Dot Matrix Printer
- Print Speed: 810 cps Fast Draft, 600 cps Utility, 150 cps Near Letter Quality
- Printing Resolution: 288 x 72 dpi
- Paper Feeding: Front – Manual, Push Tractor (standard), Cut Sheet Feeder (optional); Rear – Push Tractor (optional)
- Paper Handling: Single/Multi-part, Continuous forms, Cut sheet, Envelopes, Card stock, Labels
- Number of copies: Uo to 8 parts
- Interface Ports: USB, Parallel
- Workgroup size: single user
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 25,000 POH @ 25% duty cycle
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
OKI MicroLine 8810 impact printer is the one to choose if your environment demands a fast, versatile and reliable forms printer to get you through the daily grind. ML8810 Series Impact printers moves easily through a stack of multi-part continuous forms, report media and single sheets at a pace that will keep your business moving.
At the touch of a button you can Change the paper feed from auto to manual, the printing mode from Normal to Quiet, and the output direction from front to back. Its rugged durability, low profile and even lower noise level make the ML8810 a perfect fit for the shop or back office. And, when it comes to connectivity, the ML8810 lets you decide how best to access it: choose from high-speed USB or parallel ports, standard—or get the optional serial or Ethernet interface and share the printer’s exceptional performance on your network.
|OKI ML 8810 Series Printer Models Comparison|
|OKI ML8810, USB and Parallel port
|OKI ML8810n, USB, Parallel, and Fast Ethernet port